Cancellation must be initiated in writing via email to VoomaGo. We will send you a cancellation confirmation by email. The date on which the request to cancel is received by VoomaGo and the reason for cancelling, will determine the full or partial refund as follows:
- Reason(s) for your cancellation (Documents/Proof must accompany the reason)
- Number of days prior to the start of the vacation your cancellation request is received
Please note, in the event of a cancellation after a deposit or partial payment has taken place, a processing fee of $250 will always be applicable.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before arrival: No cancellation fee. A $250 processing fee will apply
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before arrival date: *30% cancellation fee + a $250 processing fee
- If you cancel 29 to 15 days before arrival date: *50% cancellation fee + a $250 processing fee
- If you cancel less than 14 days before arrival date: 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
Applicable to all the scenarios above mentioned, will be the **non-refundable deposit ($1,000 per person) and all non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs the Locals have incurred on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the Local for tickets, transportation deposits and other expenses uniquely subject to cancellation policy between VoomaGo and the vendors.
VoomaGo is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your trip or experiences such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
* The 30% and the 50% refer to the percentage of the total cost of your trip.
**The standard VoomaGo deposit of $1,000 per person (required to proceed with planning and booking services for the trip) is non-refundable should cancellation occur for any reasons.
Force Majeure Cancellation
If you cancel as a consequence of force majeure, VoomaGo will refund the amount you have paid less any **non-refundable deposit and non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs the Locals have incurred on your behalf – car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets, cancellation fees, etc.
If you plan to request a refund under this provision (Force Majeure), you will be required to provide proof/verification to confirm that you were unable to travel. Note that a processing fee of $250 will also be deducted.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, weather, earthquake or natural disaster. A travel warning issued by the US Department of State AFTER you book your experience/s invokes ‘force majeure’. If you are on a ship and it is unable to dock for whatever reason, you are covered under this ‘force majeure’ provision.