English history teaches us that Manchester was among the main cities to give birth to British Capitalism and the Industrial…Manchester, England
Train Ride and Local Perspective of Iconic Liverpool
Manchester, EnglandCall For Price Full Day
While you are visiting Manchester you should consider a lovely train ride to Liverpool, only a short 1-hour train ride away. Our Local will accompany you so that he can share his stories and experiences of growing up between these two cities. Sit back and relax as the train takes you through the charming English countryside while you chat away with our Local.
Liverpool is a cosmopolitan city with a good mix of cultures, architecture, museums, galleries, cathedrals, churches, parks, nightlife, and of course, perhaps its most famous modern-day heritage, the Beatles. Most recently in 2008, the city was named Europe’s Capital of Culture. Our Local will show you around town with pride pointing out main points of interest and a variety of activities that would be worth trying on a different day if you are so inclined ― from catching a ferry across the Mersey to riding on one of the yellow “Duckmarines.” Our Local will make sure that the walking visit suits your interests, whether that includes history, architecture, arts, musics, and/or pub hopping.
- One-on-one time with a local who will guide you for the entire day
- One hour train ride to Liverpool (fare included in price)
- A relaxing one-hour train ride with the full attention of your local to make it interesting
- In-depth learning about life in both Manchester and Liverpool tailored to your particular interests
- Historical, cultural, architectural or natural; you will have your pick of subject matter for the entire day.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Availability: Year round
Difficulty level: Easy
Transportation: Train fare included
Meals: Food and beverages on your own
Equipment Needed:Comfortable walking shoes
Max # of people allowed: 8