This one-of-a-kind Experience will bring you into the life of a wonderful passionate French artist in the South of Portugal…Boliqueime, Portugal
Southern Portugal: On and Off the Coast
Boliqueime, PortugalCall For Price Full Day
From Boliqueime on the southern coast, our Local, Angelina will take you on a beautiful drive down to the southern tip of Portugal. When you arrive and stand by the Fortress of Sagres, you’ll look toward Gibraltar on the left and to the Atlantic Ocean on the right. This spot was considered the end of Europe — the Portuguese and Spanish navigators called it “the end of the world.” Stunning plays of deep blues and emerald green can be seen in the water as you enjoy incredible views of the coastline and refreshing ocean breezes.
Accompanied by our Local, you will hike down the fortress to find a great place to sit and relax, enjoy a homemade local snack made especially for you, and take in the surrounding beauty. Once you make it back to the top, you will continue along a scenic drive along the coast on the way to Lagos. Here, a boat will be waiting for you (weather permitting) to enjoy a view of the coastline from the water. Get ready for quite the adventure through several caves only accessible by sea.
We will end our adventure at Restaurante o Camilo where you can purchase a delicious gourmet lunch of local fare and enjoy an outstanding view to go with it.
- 8 hours with a Local very familiar with this beautiful and scenic part of Portugal
- The opportunity to find all the best hiking and photo opportunities as you drive along this coastline
- A boat ride from Lagos to view this lovely dramatic area from the water, including a float through a number of water caves
- Boat fare included in price
- Direction to a highly recommended restaurant the locals enjoy, to purchase a traditional Portuguese lunch
Duration: 8 hours
Availability: April-June and September-November
Difficulty level: Easy
Meals: Any meals & refreshments on your own
Transportation: Your own car or rental – (able to provide transportation on request for additional cost)
Requirements: Walking, hiking
Equipment Recommended:Comfortable footwear
Max # of people allowed: 8